which is one of the buzz words right now in the market which could help you to earn thousands of dollars just working part time. There are many ways by which you can earn money in digital marketing. There are professionals who are making 7 lakhs per month only through online marketing being in India.
Here are the 7 Ways to earn money in digital marketing. I am just giving you ideas of what you can do in online space and make money.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Monetization
- Digital Marketer for an employer or company
- A Blogger
- Google Adsense
- Lead Generation for Business
- Digital Marketing Consulting
These are just a few ways to earn money but possibilities are endless. The basic line to be successful in this line of business is hard work. The more you work hard and the more you see the results, and the more you will earn.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is – the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.
Wikipedia talks about 4 different parties that are involved:
- The merchant,
- The network,
- The publisher
- And, the customer
Merchants can host their own affiliate programs or distribute offers through one or more established networks. An affiliate network is, essentially, a matchmaking service between merchants and publishers. Affiliate networks monetize by taking a portion of the commission. The customer or consumer makes the affiliate system go round. Without sales, there aren’t any commissions to hand out and no revenue to be shared.
The example of Affiliate Networks are:
- Amazon Associates: Bloggers, large content sites, or large networks can choose products to market directly to their customers.
- Commission Junction: This affiliate network works primarily with large consumer brands to distribute their offers. Publishers who wish to join the network can choose from pay-per-call, lead generation, and even international solutions.
- LinkShare: This affiliate network works with consumer-facing brands like Walmart, Chase, Macy’s, Starbucks, and Sephora.
- ShareASale: This affiliate network features opportunities for B2B.
“A Digital Marketer”
Digital Marketer is the person who monitors things like what customer is looking, where they are looking, How often and how long they are engaged in the products. They also look sales conversions, what content works and what doesn’t. The Internet is one of the channels that digital marketing use as a core promotional medium but there are other channels also which companies use for digital marketing such as wireless text messaging, mobile instant messaging, mobile apps, podcasts, electronic billboards, digital television and radio channels, etc.
How to Become A Digital Marketer –
If you are interested and have a passion for earning some extra money & learning digital marketing then check out this book Digital Marketing For Dummies.
This book is written with the marketer’s best interests in mind, this friendly, down-to-earth guide shows you how to use proven digital marketing strategies and tactics to expand the reach of your brand, increase audience engagement, and acquire and monetize customers. From current best practices in SEO and SEM to the latest ways to effectively use content marketing and influencer marketing—and everything in between—Digital Marketing For Dummies helps you get the most out of all your digital marketing efforts.
Digital Marketing For Dummies takes the guesswork out of marketing in the digital age, offering the latest tips and techniques for utilizing technology to get your product or services out to the masses.
Whether you’re looking to craft a killer campaign from scratch or just want to beef up your social media presence, you’ll find everything you need to meet your business goals—and boost your bottom line.
- Develop an individually tailored digital marketing campaign
- Offer an effective lead magnet to convert visitors
- Keep your audience invested in your brand, products, and services
- Create a return path with frequent and strategic communication with your customers
If you’re ready to benefit from the latest and greatest digital marketing has to offer, this no-nonsense guide sets you up for success.